We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with at least 2 years of commercial experience to work from Lviv office or remotely.
- Hands-on experience in cloud technologies, particularly the Azure platform
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools (ideally Azure DevOps Pipelines)
- Web, mobile, cloud and enterprise operations experience in a complex digital or retail environment
- Scripting languages such as PowerShell, YAML, Python, or TypeScript and C#
- Writing and deploying infrastructure-as-code configurations (ideally Pulumi, ARM or Terraform)
- Knowledge of implementing and managing CDN and website performance optimization
- Knowledge of web and serverless Azure technologies (Web Apps, Azure Functions, Logic Apps)
- Knowledge and experience of containerization (ideally Azure Kubernetes Services)
- Knowledge of application security & OWASP guidelines (WAF, Bot Management, Security/Code Scanning)
- Knowledge of basic database maintenance, administration, and performance optimization concepts
- Knowledge of basic networking principles (DNS, routing, firewalls, load balancing)
- Experience of Linux, Apache, Windows Server, IIS, MSSQL, SSIS, SSRS
- Experience of recording and analyzing data from Synthetic tests, RUM and W3C metrics
- Understanding of IT industry standards such as ITIL or ISO27001
- DevOps Tooling, Dynatrace, Akamai, Fortify on Demand.